Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Incorrect speed limit in navigation is messing up the Autosteer speed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The area where I spend my weekends in the summer has a posted speed limit of 80 km/hr. The car's navigation system doesn't seem to know what the speed limit is for the area, so nothing is displayed on the screen and it defaults to 60 km/hr because the highest speed I can set for Autosteer is 70 km/hr. This is obviously 10 km/hr over the default of 60 km/hr but fully 10 km/hr below the posted speed limit. Does anyone know how to report the correct speed limit for an area to update the navigation system?

Has the new Tesla Open Source Navigation system that they were talking about releasing come out already. I always imagined that the Google logo would disappear when it did, but I am noticing that it now says Tesla Navigation next to the Google logo. I have been holding off on submitting all but the most egregious navigation issues until they release that. Fearing it would be like making changes to my computer right before I erase and restore from backup. Waste of time

-Randy