Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Increased range - software update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has seen a range increase recently on the predicted miles?

I have a S70 and had about 90% SoC and when I left this morning that was 190 ish miles. The range left now says 240!!! Which I guess is great news but I'm still to identify if it's just reading the battery different or if its expecting a better KWh/mile efficiency. Anybody else seen this?

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has seen a range increase recently on the predicted miles?

I have a S70 and had about 90% SoC and when I left this morning that was 190 ish miles. The range left now says 240!!! Which I guess is great news but I'm still to identify if it's just reading the battery different or if its expecting a better KWh/mile efficiency. Anybody else seen this?

That's a significant difference, makes me think something updated and flipped to show ideal miles under the units menu.
90% at 240 would be ~266 range, which would be more than what the 75D is rated for.