Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Incredible Customer Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is on a trailer on its way for delivery on Tuesday. As luck would have it, the option to get power folding mirrors in the tech package came online the day after my car finished production. Oh well. Of course, like many of you, i was interested in the possibility of a retrofit. I contacted my DS and he told me that i should email [email protected]. So i wrote a quick email on Friday inquiring about the possibility of a retrofit. The NEXT DAY i received a phone call from Tesla at 7:30pm on a Saturday to talk to me about it. I was floored.

While the guy didn't have much information to share, it was great to know that they are paying attention to their customers. Kudos to Tesla.

My car is on a trailer on its way for delivery on Tuesday. As luck would have it, the option to get power folding mirrors in the tech package came online the day after my car finished production. Oh well. Of course, like many of you, i was interested in the possibility of a retrofit. I contacted my DS and he told me that i should email [email protected]. So i wrote a quick email on Friday inquiring about the possibility of a retrofit. The NEXT DAY i received a phone call from Tesla at 7:30pm on a Saturday to talk to me about it. I was floored.

While the guy didn't have much information to share, it was great to know that they are paying attention to their customers. Kudos to Tesla.

That IS impressive. Congrats on the new MS!
I had no idea power folding mirrors were now available!?!?

I have since heard that it WILL be available for Retrofit at some point in the future. So if you really want them, you can probably still get them. I"m in the same boat. My car is literally on the production line RIGHT NOW. They gave me the option of waiting another six weeks, but I told them "no way!"... If I simply can't live without them it's nice to know they can be added later.