Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

INCREDIBLE seat covers by Taptes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[MODERATOR NOTE: Astroturfing post by Taptes, pretending that they're a user. They are not. They have at least 15 accounts that they've used to try to push their products unethically. Please consider this when evaluating options.]

When I ordered Taptes Seat Covers online, I was concerned about how they would look and fit. I was concerned about the quality. I worried about what it would take to install them. I wondered if the heated/cooled seats would still function.
I took a chance.
You know when you hope that something will come close to your expectations? Well these seat covers are beyond my expectations. They are made well, mine are the NAPPA leather in black with red inserts to match the theme of my car which is Deadpool. It took me over an hour to install the first front bucket seat, and with help from a friend (recommended) it took less than 30 minutes to install the second.
I love the quality of the fabric and the stitching is immaculate. The fit is near PERFECT.
With the seat covers on it really appears that the seats were professionally covered, or that they are OEM seat covers.
Before I decided on Taptes, I explored so many other 'seat covers' and none of them were nothing like the ones from Taptes.
The one thing that I did do, to make it easy to install, was after releasing the two elastic straps holding the back of the OEM seat, I zip tied them back rather than attach them where they were originally attached. (In other words, I couldnt find where they were originally attached).

Here are some pictures..... enjoy

Attachments

• red black Taptes seat covers 1.jpg
    red black Taptes seat covers 1.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 583
  • red black Taptes seat covers 2.jpg
    red black Taptes seat covers 2.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 401
  • red black Taptes seat covers 3.jpg
    red black Taptes seat covers 3.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 384
  • Deady P 2.jpg