Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Independent carrier experience - Maritimes [Canada]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I live in NS, Canada.
My M3SR+ delivery falls at the end of July and I was wondering if anyone from NS or maritime had any experience with independent carrier shipping their Tesla to Home.
With all the Covid restriction going on, I won't be able to drive outside the province and was wondering if anyone have done this and have any experience or contact info for carrier?
Thanks in advance

I used these folks. They have experience in dealing with Tesla Ottawa and the pickup and delivery was pretty seamless. I thought they were a bit scant in communication about where everything was in each step of the process, but it did get delivered right when they said it would (yesterday).

I used these folks. They have experience in dealing with Tesla Ottawa and the pickup and delivery was pretty seamless. I thought they were a bit scant in communication about where everything was in each step of the process, but it did get delivered right when they said it would (yesterday).

Thanks for this.
If you don't mind, can you tell me what are their rates for transport ? My SA said Tesla will pay upto 1000$ for transport and rest of it comes from my pocket .