Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Independent repairers in Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are a group of Model S owners in Denmark (Log in or sign up to view) that soon will reach 8 years for our cars - no more warrenty from Tesla, and no more car loan. We want to keep our cars, and we are looking for independent work shops that can renovate the main battery, improve lights, heating etc.
We do no expect Tesla to get involved in this.
Do we have companies like Arizona based Gruber Motors in Europe?

+1 Highly interested in the same 👍

There were quite some highly skilled tesla "repairers" in Ukraine with almost "endless" used parts from imported salvage US cars in/around Odessa but - besides questionable reliability and possible tax issues - I guess this is no more option with current war situation.

I was told at a SuC that there is some quite big repairer community in Croatia (Zagreb) where they even often organize car transports from GER - but i did not ask for contact details back then and couldn't find further information online :confused:

When u're located in DK i guess Norway could be interesting as well, since they're MS customers from the very beginning there should be quite a lot of cars out of 8 years warranty already - taxes could be a showstopper ofc since they're not part of EU