Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Independent Roadster Service & Repair Shops

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, just a 10 year old std-cartrailer. Loading area 16,5x6,5 feet. The only thing is that the Roadster is really heavy at the back. So have to have it loaded rather much forward compared to other cars.

And the Pick-up (VW Amarok) is 6 years old but only done 34000miles.

I have also registred a ”car-rental company” and planning to rent them (pick-up + cartrailer) to other enthusiasts. Since I probaly won’t use it much. Really hard to find closed rental cartrailers and suiting towing vehicles in Sweden.

Discovered that when collecting my Roadster. Another good thing is that I now can both attend meetings at far distance AND have my own recovery-vehicle if my Roadster needs assistance.

Did you have that custom built? I'm in serious thought to have something like that trailer for retirement trips across the US.

The Electrified Garage at 10 Dows Lane, Seabrook, New Hampshire 03874 snagged at least 2 Roadster technicians from Tesla and now offer at least some Roadster service!

Electrified Garage Tesla Service Center

I love to see them partner with Gruber to expand east coast options!

Recently, Electrified Garage had a successful open in Ocala, Fl and I was told to expect another site in south Florida.
I’ve had a good experience with them working on my MS P85DL and roadster so far.

checkout their open house video...