Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Indiana Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's great! Congrats!

I'm hoping mine will come soon since I got my VIN on the 18th. I installed my NEMA 14-50 yesterday and am going to get some floor mats, screen protector, and SSD off amazon.

Thanks! I went the SD card route. That and the USB adapter just came today. I have the Model Y wheel cap kit coming, along with some other minor accessories. I haven’t ordered any mats yet. I like the look of the MAXpiders a lot, but I’m not so sure about how little the rear seat mat extends under the front seats. I’m waiting to see if the Taptes version is any better, I guess. I hope yours comes soon, and that both our cars are in good shape!

I got my VIN on October 17th as well. I don’t have a delivery date yet but my SA said the car should arrive the first week of November. I hope it comes 10/31 like DelCid!

When I got the text to schedule delivery, the two dates offered were 10/31 and 11/2, so that second one would qualify as the first week of November. Maybe you’ll get a similar choice.

When I got the text to schedule delivery, the two dates offered were 10/31 and 11/2, so that second one would qualify as the first week of November. Maybe you’ll get a similar choice.

Interesting, my wife ordered her Y two weeks ago and just got her VIN today. They told her the "Y" will arrive on 11/2, however I am not sure when she can take delivery. I am assuming within a week of that date? I currently have a Model 3 and my process was different as I got the car from a Tesla dealer in Cincy.

I got a VIN on my order page on the 18th. Then I texted my SA yesterday who told me to plan for the 31st. Checked my page today and it showed to prep for delivery and gave me payment info. I ordered on 9/28 and actually have made another monthly payment on my trade in lease since then. Hopefully they can readjust my amount due based upon the new trade in payoff amount.