Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Indiana Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this text today, anyone else? First communication I've received from Tesla since initial order on 04/05

Hi ******, this is the Tesla Indianapolis Delivery Team! We do most of our communicating through text message. Our team, including your assigned advisor, Henry, monitors for communication during normal business hours 10am-7pm. Please reply YES to confirm that you are receiving our texts.

Got this text today, anyone else? First communication I've received from Tesla since initial order on 04/05

Hi ******, this is the Tesla Indianapolis Delivery Team! We do most of our communicating through text message. Our team, including your assigned advisor, Henry, monitors for communication during normal business hours 10am-7pm. Please reply YES to confirm that you are receiving our texts.
I got that one about a week before I got my VIN. I can't confirm that there is a set schedule, though. I'd take it as a good sign that they are communicating, but I don't know that I'd get my heart set on hearing good news in a week based on that. Fingers crossed for you. :cool:

I got that one about a week before I got my VIN. I can't confirm that there is a set schedule, though. I'd take it as a good sign that they are communicating, but I don't know that I'd get my heart set on hearing good news in a week based on that. Fingers crossed for you. :cool:
Noted! Won't get my hopes up now, been disappointed too many times already 🤣. Current EDD is the latter half of June. Happy and sad to see the rest of you folks here getting delivery soon!

Now I just need the SA to help me to add FSD to avoid the potential 4k hike and make sure it doesn't "change configuration", increasing the base price..

I also picked up yesterday. The Castleton staff has always been great. I messed up part of the loan, and they had it fixed in less than 10 minutes. With all the construction + traffic, we were 30 minutes late, which ended up working out because they were running behind.

1622427535636.png

There will be a slight line in the shape of a shark fin on the rear doors.

I did check inventory again on the way to groceries, they've moved quite a bit. It did look like they are applying PPF at the SC, not in Fremont.

Finally joining the club. I have been waiting for about 18mo to order and while ordering about 4 months ago would have been more ideal timing I decided there is no point waiting any longer as I expect prices will continue to increase through the rest of the year...and maybe more features removed due to shortages.

I have seen a few MY in Fort Wayne but maybe one each of every color expect Black, which is what I ordered so I will just fill out the color representation. Overall I have only seen one other black MY in person and that was visiting friends in Arizona. I know black gets a lot of hate but I am up for the challenge (not my first black car) and I just cant get past how awesome a black car with black tint and black wheels looks. Very excited for my first ever new car.

I pickup my MY on 6/9, it was ordered on 5/11. They are sending e-mails & text to perform final step which is final payment, but I don't want to pay until I inspect vehicle. Do they allow inspection before making a transfer, it seems like once I set up for transfer they can make it happen immediately? I'm wondering about paying by cashier check so if I reject I don't have to wait 6 months to get my money back. What has been others experience?

Ordered 7/12 MYLR | MSM/Black | No tow | No FSD.
At the beginning EDD was mid-Sept to October. Then the EDD disappeared for about a week then it came back 2 days ago with EDD 8/31- 9/20. Now this morning it’s disappeared again!! Not sure if a good thing…

Ordered 7/12 MYLR | MSM/Black | No tow | No FSD.
At the beginning EDD was mid-Sept to October. Then the EDD disappeared for about a week then it came back 2 days ago with EDD 8/31- 9/20. Now this morning it’s disappeared again!! Not sure if a good thing…
Never have had an EDD. Ordered 7/9. Who knows if it’s good, bad? We are stuck just waiting.