TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Indianapolis Cars And Coffee

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by IndyCarsAndCoffe, Sep 23, 2013.

1. IndyCarsAndCoffe

IndyCarsAndCoffe New Member

Another Broken Egg Cafe
    Every Saturday from 10am to Noon.
    Exotics and non-exotics, everyone is welcome!

www.indycarsandcoffee.com

Opt-In for Mailing List
    Follow on Twitter! @CarsnCoffeeIndy
    Fan us on Facebook!
    Find us on Instagram: @IndyCarsAndCoffee and #IndyCarsAndCoffee

I started a Fan Submissions photo album on Facebook. You don't have to be on Facebook to see it!
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.602605316435501.1073741827.106029902759714&type=1&l=cdde6fb47b

If you'd like to submit your pictures for the album, send them to "[email protected]"

Background:
    Indy Cars and Coffee was started back in 2008 and originally held at Sunrise Cafe at 116th and Cumberland. Our first day we had about 12 cars in attendance. Since then we have changed locations several times, most recently landing at Another Broken Egg Cafe as our primary, with overflow parking at McAlister's Deli across the street, both of which are located at 96th and Meridian.

Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard and several other local owners have come to the event, and I'd love to see more of you out there!

2. IndyCarsAndCoffe

IndyCarsAndCoffe New Member

3. childressmd

childressmd Member

(bump)

Anyone else planning on attending? There was a pretty big attendance last year, but we'll see with this year's weather.

I've done the tour before, and it's interesting seeing their production facility.

4. rabar10

rabar10 FFE until Model 3

How late do the tours run? Might be able to go if it's later in the afternoon. Would be neat to see, for sure!