Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Indianapolis Model 3 Reservation Information & Meetup

Do you plan on reserving a Model 3 at the Keystone Crossing on March 31st?

• Yes; I will camp out the night before

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes; I will wait in line before the store opens in the morning

• Yes; I will arrive sometime during business hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No; I will be reserving online on April 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I will not be reserving at all or at a much later date

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With March 31st fast approaching, it's a good time consolidate information and to plan a Meetup for folks planning to reserve a Model 3 at Keystone Crossing

Reservation Information
Location: 8702 Keystone Crossing #111b, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Start time: March 31st, regular business hours (starting at 10AM)
Payment method: Credit card or check ($1,000)
Reservation limit: No hard limit on the number of reservations, but likely one per name (e.g. one personal, one for spouse, one business reservation)
Line Management: There will be a meeting next week (week of FEB 26) where line management will be discussed. I'll update this when I have more info.

Meetup Plans
I think a lunch on the 31st for owners and enthusiasts would be great. Lunchtime should maximize the number of people that can attend. I'm not from the Indianapolis area, so I welcome suggestions on suitable venues.

So far, the word from this store and several others is that they begin taking reservations as soon as the store opens. Of course, that could change at any moment with a new tweet from Elon lol.

Thanks for the update, and let us know what comes from the meeting this week re: line management and other details on how they will handle this. Curious as to how much is being communicated from the mother-ship, vs. how much is left to the individual stores to work out.