Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Induction wheel cleaner - recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So. I have always cleaned my cars. I am not Pan The Organizer, but I can wash a car without scratching it, or causing swirls.

The 20” Induction wheel hubcaps are plastic (I think), so I was wondering what cleaner you guys use on them (to clean and to shine).

I have used Perl in the past, with other similar hubcaps.

Let me know your recommendations.

So. I have always cleaned my cars. I am not Pan The Organizer, but I can wash a car without scratching it, or causing swirls.

The 20” Induction wheel hubcaps are plastic (I think), so I was wondering what cleaner you guys use on them (to clean and to shine).

I have used Perl in the past, with other similar hubcaps.

Let me know your recommendations.
Been using Sonax wheel cleaners for years. It's a fantastic product that removes brake dust and road grime with ease. Most importantly, it doesn't leave any residue on the finish. I've used it on both matte and gloss finishes with great results!

Coat your wheels.

My routine:
Maintenance wash - I use the same soap I wash my car with at the time, Adam's or CarPro Reset
Really dirty - I use Adam's Tire and Wheel cleaner.

I have 21" ubertines and saw some streaking when using P&S Brake Buster.

Tires are always dressed using CarPro Perl.

Reactions: Stirthepot
Coat your wheels.

My routine:
Maintenance wash - I use the same soap I wash my car with at the time, Adam's or CarPro Reset

Good to know about P&S Brake Buster. I will mainly be using it for the tires to get them clean before applying Carpro Perl to the tires.

Car Guys Wheel cleaner. Having a good sealant or cermic on the wheel helps. Fortunately with regen, not much brake dust as compared to an ICE with performance brakes (BMW M brakes by comparison, a cleaning nightmare).

Coat your wheels.

My routine:

I just washed my wheels for the 1st time using P&B BB and i found alot of residue also , even though i rinsed them really well !~