Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Induction wheels after delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I kind of regret not choosing the option to get the 20 inch Induction wheels. I called my local Tesla to ask if I can still get it even though my car is already close to delivery. He said I’d have to forfeit the current vehicle and they will send another one. That means I’d have to wait. Unless I can go to their store to the accessories page and purchase it separately. Tesla store currently does not have the Induction wheels listed. Does anyone have more info about other options that I can get the induction wheels or something similar?

So I kind of regret not choosing the option to get the 20 inch Induction wheels. I called my local Tesla to ask if I can still get it even though my car is already close to delivery. He said I’d have to forfeit the current vehicle and they will send another one. That means I’d have to wait. Unless I can go to their store to the accessories page and purchase it separately. Tesla store currently does not have the Induction wheels listed. Does anyone have more info about other options that I can get the induction wheels or something similar?
at the moment you cant order from tesla but im sure they will put it on their store but it will cost you 4500$ installed so get after market

Is there a reason you going for 20' induction wheels apart from performance? Like 19" gemini was noise issues or something similar? your inputs?

Probably too late to change the order, but IMO some 20” owners want to change to 19” so you could probably find a swap on marketplace

I would forfeit. Orders are filling quickly. You probably need to wait between 2 to 3 weeks max. Only reason to forfeit is if you have early order discount, which I was under. As the case in the past, Tesla takes awhile to release stock wheels. Plus 20 inch are at a premium right now. A lot of uber wheel owners are trading them with no additional cash. I'm looking for them.