Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inexpensive embroidered T's for carpets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had the Llyod's Luxe mats in parchment (tan) since my car was delivered in early May. I had hand-painted the Tesla logo on them but I was not happy with the results. And searches for shops that could embroider carpets proved fruitless. So I found another approach. I discovered a shop in LA that could make make up some embroidered badges in red for the carpets. So I sent them a copy of the Tesla T and had them make 6, enough for all the mats in my car, frunk and trunk included. I installed them by tracing the pattern on the carpet, using a soldering pencil to burn away the pile within the pattern, then using some hot glue to attach them. They're a modest size so they don't scream for attention. The shop is The Studio. To avoid violating Tesla's IP you have to send a copy of the logo and order them for yourself. The Studio cannot mass market these but if you're interested ask for Jose Gray. He's the one who helped me.

Here are a few photos of the results:

_DSC3875.JPG

_DSC3876.JPG

_DSC3877.JPG

_DSC3878.JPG