Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inexpensive yacht floor organizer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone find a useable, inexpensive organizer that fits in the yacht floor? I'd like to find something that fits the space inside the yacht floor well that provides a few (configurable?) compartments for loose change, pens, notes, tire gauge, sunglasses, etc. As is, these items have a tendency to jump around when I hit the go pedal. ;-)

Some other TMC member suggested these..

I bought two of these: Piel Small Jewelry Box & Reviews | Wayfair

edit: the dimensions are-- you should confirm this will fit in your car -- I bought these last year, so the size could have changed.
  • Overall: 2.5" H x 6" W x 6" D

I also had then monogrammed (free) Two of them fit pretty nicely in the yacht floor area. Here's what they look like:

attachment.php?attachmentid=47258&d=1397597211.jpg

While waiting for the Tesla console, I purchased the following: Amazon.com: Diono Travel Pal Car Storage: Baby

Not fancy, but does the job and fits the well perfectly.

Anyone find a useable, inexpensive organizer that fits in the yacht floor? I'd like to find something that fits the space inside the yacht floor well that provides a few (configurable?) compartments for loose change, pens, notes, tire gauge, sunglasses, etc. As is, these items have a tendency to jump around when I hit the go pedal. ;-)

While waiting for the Tesla console, I purchased the following: Amazon.com: Diono Travel Pal Car Storage: Baby

Not fancy, but does the job and fits the well perfectly.

I bought the same thing after seeing it mentioned in an old thread. It works great, but it doesn't quite fit perfectly - I had to bend the cardboard at the front to squeeze it into the well. Doing so actually created a gap that I fit a bottle of hand sanitizer into, so it worked out well anyways. For only 10 bucks, I highly recommend it.

I bought the same thing after seeing it mentioned in an old thread. It works great, but it doesn't quite fit perfectly - I had to bend the cardboard at the front to squeeze it into the well. Doing so actually created a gap that I fit a bottle of hand sanitizer into, so it worked out well anyways. For only 10 bucks, I highly recommend it.

Yep, the bend in front creates another pocket:

Dino Travel Pal.jpg

Sad really, but apperently there are not many TMC oriented AFOLs around (apart from myself), or are there?
Unfortunately I don't own the Tower of Orthanc set, because that would be a great starting point for parts (black) for a custom Lego CCI for Model S.

My brother-in-law & nephew just rented some of their models to a film studio for a pilot.

11042991_828068990573253_2113761720228189031_n.jpg