Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Infant car seats and two booster car seats in Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you think you can fit one rear facing infant car seat and two booster car seats in the back of the model 3.
I'm considering getting a Model 3, but I wanted to make sure that such configuration is possible.
Thanks for insight.

Do you think you can fit one rear facing infant car seat and two booster car seats in the back of the model 3.
I'm considering getting a Model 3, but I wanted to make sure that such configuration is possible.
Thanks for insight.
It’s a tight fit. If you don’t use latch system you might be able to. I have 2 dionos on the outside (both forward facing) and this small booster in middle.

• Informative
Reactions: JPUConn
I only need two boosters right now, but just switched to mifold compact boosters, so they will likely allow the infant car seat to fit very easily on the side or in the middle.

After recommendations from other Tesla owners (my Graco boosters were large and the kids had a hard time buckling) I was still unsure how exactly they worked after reading about them on mifold.com. Took a chance, and the kids love them.

Video review:

• Informative
I only need two boosters right now, but just switched to mifold compact boosters, so they will likely allow the infant car seat to fit very easily on the side or in the middle.

After recommendations from other Tesla owners (my Graco boosters were large and the kids had a hard time buckling) I was still unsure how exactly they worked after reading about them on mifold.com. Took a chance, and the kids love them.

Video review:
I use 2 diono on the outside and the mifold in the middle.

Seems like a compromise on safety from what I'm seeing also. Anyone else know more about this item?

What are you reading? Most of what I have found is FUD based on not a misunderstanding of what boosters actually do. Many people thing LATCH is much safer for boosters when all it really does on a booster is secure the seat when not in use. The seat belt does all of the work as a booster only moves a child up so that the seatbelt fits. Mifold just does this differently.