Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Info and Hints from Elon Tweets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't been one prone to criticize Mr Musk directly but, when he tweets a specific reference that galls me, I consider that not just fair game but absolutely needful of a reply.

So, when this came through on 11 July:
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 3.35.49 PM.png

I'm sorry, Mr Musk. The truth is, we can't use the network anywhere in S Alaska either.

You know: that piece of land that is LARGER THAN TWICE the size of all of California! (all of AK > 4X CA).

Lots of lesser-48 Tesla owners champing at the bit to be able to make the road trip of a lifetime. Lots of Alaskans also eager to augment our still-pitiful registration numbers. SpC Team has had nicely detailed suggestions of an appropriate AK grid since 2013, dutifully updated....

Let's make it happen!

I haven't been one prone to criticize Mr Musk directly but, when he tweets a specific reference that galls me, I consider that not just fair game but absolutely needful of a reply.

So, when this came through on 11 July:View attachment 235611
I'm sorry, Mr Musk. The truth is, we can't use the network anywhere in S Alaska either.

You know: that piece of land that is LARGER THAN TWICE the size of all of California! (all of AK > 4X CA).

Lots of lesser-48 Tesla owners champing at the bit to be able to make the road trip of a lifetime. Lots of Alaskans also eager to augment our still-pitiful registration numbers. SpC Team has had nicely detailed suggestions of an appropriate AK grid since 2013, dutifully updated....

Let's make it happen!

I guess this means they have already decided to build SC network for S Alaska. Elon forgot delay between decision and implementation.

• Funny
Reactions: omgwtfbyobbq