TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Information needed by Transport Authorities

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Singapore, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Singapore

Singapore New Member

Hi Tesla Owners,

I have imported a Tesla Model S 90D (2015 version NOT face-lift)
    The Transport Authorities needed me to answer these few questions.
    I need assistance/help.

These are the questions I was asked regarding the imported car and also to provide "supporting" documents:
    1) Battery Voltage (v)
    2) Battery Capacity (Ah)
    3) No. of Modules
    4) Specific Power (W/kg)
    5) Energy Density (Wh/kg)
    6) Energy Efficiency (%)

Please HELP me!

2. RogerHScott

RogerHScott Active Member

If you are buying this car new you really want to get all of this directly from Tesla.
    If you are buying it used I would ask the seller to get you this info directly from Tesla.

3. Singapore

Singapore New Member

I have already bought the car. Whether through the seller or Tesla, I can't get the info.

4. green1

green1 Active Member

Voltage 400v
    Capacity 90kwh
    None of the rest is public knowledge officially. .. is also an extremely odd request. ..

5. Husamia

Husamia Member

I've found this to have some information that you need Undocumented | TeslaTap

6. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

Not for Singapore it isn't unfortunately... I don't think this is the first thread I've seen here regarding very odd import requirements for Singapore. As some of you know, getting and owning a car there is extremely expensive...

Jeff