Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Information on Tesla Updates/Upgrades/Refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a site or somewhere that shows the Updates/Refresh that happens from time to time?

I'm looking for Month and Date for the updates

I grabbed a 2021 Model 3 LR and I'm interested to see if the "Interior driver side and passenger side" will be updated with the wood trim going around the side...

My SAs are... what I'd say.... Not the best... It seems that my LR was build in late March

Thank you for any help that you can provide

I received my 21 SR+ a few weeks ago and yes it does have the new door trims. I searched YouTube for 2021 vs 2020 Tesla model 3 differences and you’ll get lots of results. If you have any questions I can try to answer what I can with my 2021 as well

Reactions: mdanieltech
I received my 21 SR+ a few weeks ago and yes it does have the new door trims. I searched YouTube for 2021 vs 2020 Tesla model 3 differences and you’ll get lots of results. If you have any questions I can try to answer what I can with my 2021 as well

Well I just picked a 2021 Model 3 LR doing some research and speaking to a SA or two they state it is from March production this year... I've heard different answers if this will be fully refreshed with the new door panels or if it will be the solid black ones..

Just looking to see if anyone would have a true answer... I've also spotted some YT videos that are 5-6 months old and have the full refresh... so it's very confusing on if it will have it or not..