Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have a blank plate just DM or email ingenext. One FB user had one and it was a 980 and one person had one and it was a 990. Ingenext refunded the 990 ones money bc they won’t know until they actually start programming the DU. There’s only one other way to know but you need a bore scope. It’s printed on the topside of the DU on the passenger side.
You mean the rear right wheel?

I ran 0-60 again at 84 and 78 soc, got 4.58 and 4.64 respectively. The first result may not have been on flat ground. The second result should be accurate. Turns out SoC affects performance a lot.
SoC makes a huge difference. I made a couple videos testing 0-60 and 1/4 mile with SoC from 20%-100% in my AWD M3. I later did another video testing the acceleration boost.
All the data is shown at 11:40 of the acceleration boost video:

Reactions: xyxx and mrau
Has anyone encountered turtle mode?

Had it happen to me once last weekend. 40% soc and temps were comfy. Exiting and re entering fixed it but in some other threads I've read it was caused by drive train damage.
D7BCD612-00DC-4C29-BD06-F9C8B11E784B.jpeg

I have a 2018 AWD and my motor did not have a sticker on it, but it was confirmed today that I have a 990 motor - The level of disappointment has left me Thoroughly Depressed...
Flashbacks of being 7 years old and opening nothing but shirts, socks and underwear on Christmas morning is overwhelming. 😭

On the brightside, I have experience and can assist anyone in the Chicago area who may not have the skills for this install - for a small fee (hey, I need something to help cure my depression!)

• Helpful
  • Funny
Reactions: badiban and mrau
I have a 2018 AWD and my motor did not have a sticker on it, but it was confirmed today that I have a 990 motor - The level of disappointment has left me Thoroughly Depressed...
Flashbacks of being 7 years old and opening nothing but shirts, socks and underwear on Christmas morning is overwhelming. 😭

On the brightside, I have experience and can assist anyone in the Chicago area who may not have the skills for this install - for a small fee (hey, I need something to help cure my depression!)
How were you able to confirm it?

Any long term reviews from LR AWD 980 owners who went ahead with the Ghost upgrade? Well aware of the performance gains, but more of the day to day life of having it (software updates, removing module for service, module keeping car awake, etc). Seeing if I want to pull the trigger soon, or just be safe and wait until 8 year/120k warranty is up.