Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The only bench mark I have prior to Ghost was 12.9 1/4 mile. It was consistent.
I took my car to the sonoma drag strip with the stock acceleration boost. That place seems to run a little slow. Breaking 12 seconds was a big deal. With ghost it runs 11.7's consistently (I forgot to let air out of my tires, running 11.7's with 48-50psi...). There is one super modded out model 3 there with light rims, no interior, etc and they were running 11.5's.

what is the real life application of battery preheating for you guys with boost module?
I stopped using it. It doesn’t let the car go to sleep until you turn the option off. Had a lot of phantom drain with it. I think it was designed to do what the preconditioning option does now in the Tesla app, prior to that feature rolling out from Tesla. I also found it delayed getting updates because the car was never asleep.

Turning it on and off daily through the ingenext app is cumbersome because the car needs to be awake and within wifi range of a browser.

Reactions: coolmanfever
Tires? 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂 You do know Ghost comes with Track mode? Going to try it out this weekend.
View attachment 796179
Had a great time at this event. Got a chance to use lap mode. I was a little disappointed. The track was a bit technical but even at -10 stability with 100pct rear bias, the car didn't feel like it was out of control. When coming out of a corner, full throttle, there was little wheel slippage and the torque felt limited until the car straighten up. I'm also going to say the MY is not the best for autocross. Maybe with sticker tires but, it was hard to gauge turn in. If you came in too hot, the front would just give away. I didn't want to over inflate them but I did run cold 52 front 50 rear. Coming out of the corners as the car straighten up, the torque was scary quick. Heavy on the brakes again before the turn, you could smell a bit of rubber with the comp 4s's working to slow down the beast. They wasn't sure what class but after quick google search, I was in SS (Super Sport). Yep, the fast class. After walking the course a few times with my friend that was a co rider, we quickly talked him in to being a co driver. We have competitive times compared to most other classes but since we were the only one in the Super Sport class, basically won by default. A win is a win and I'll take it. Anyone else with Ghost use lap mode?

messages_0 (50).jpeg

Yeah… First- rando first level tesla mechanics don’t get told about products like that months away from being announced or produced.

Second- the entire right hand side of that makes no actual sense, as others pointed out.
Honestly, the 3P is due for a performance boost of some sort, paid or not. But I could not care less for sub 2 seconds, all I want is more of a punch at top. A more linear power curve that can actually compete with other performance cars at high speed.