Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got notified about 2022.12.3.16 which seems to be an OTA recall update for the drive inverter firmware while charging. Has anyone installed this version yet?
I think that’s only for made in china vehicle.

I also got notification for this update today. Haven’t installed yet, but last marked safe update was 2022.12.3.2 which is what I am on now. I think someone earlier in the thread updated and it seems ok.

I think that’s only for made in china vehicle.

I also got notification for this update today. Haven’t installed yet, but last marked safe update was 2022.12.3.2 which is what I am on now. I think someone earlier in the thread updated and it seems ok.
Received the update 12.3.16 as well. Hope they update their web site soon. I'll give it a few days and see if there's more that did this update without issues.

Received the update 12.3.16 as well. Hope they update their web site soon. I'll give it a few days and see if there's more that did this update without issues.
So far ok, installed it last night. Next big update seems to be 2022.16 which supposedly introduces more vehicle Visualizations from FSD 10.12 and wind alerts on routes (kinda neat)

I’m ending my FSD subscription this month, still no beta invite, and the 2 times i summoned my car to thrill the kids was not worth it lol I’ll be back when FSD is gyarsnteed

Reactions: Darmie
Anyone else have trouble with installing? I have a 2022 model Y and ordered the boost 50 for the model y(ryzen). When I connected the module I received the parking brake and steering errors. Combined with the tesla app/screen saying that my front two doors are open(even when they aren’t). Anyone know what can cause this? Ibe been trying to troubleshoot for hours with no luck and Ingenext customer service is really slow to respond/not great at assisting.
615B5911-596A-4689-A4A2-14C25E294C04.jpeg

Anyone else have trouble with installing? I have a 2022 model Y and ordered the boost 50 for the model y(ryzen). When I connected the module I received the parking brake and steering errors. Combined with the tesla app/screen saying that my front two doors are open(even when they aren’t). Anyone know what can cause this? Ibe been trying to troubleshoot for hours with no luck and Ingenext customer service is really slow to respond/not great at assisting.View attachment 815440
That’s not good. Not sure how this installs….is it similar to the intel, where you are plugging in boost harness to MCU and then vehicle harness to the female end of the boost one?

Haven’t gotten my hands on the new one to look at yet. Did you power down the car completely? If so did anything improve?

Maybe try a full power reset, disconnect the 12v and HV battery, wait for the clunk, then reconnect HV battery first then 12v. IIRC the HV battery on a Y is under the hood as well near the passenger side.

Try messaging ingenext on instagram
And Facebook also, and send a support request to open a ticket.

Anyone else have trouble with installing? I have a 2022 model Y and ordered the boost 50 for the model y(ryzen). When I connected the module I received the parking brake and steering errors. Combined with the tesla app/screen saying that my front two doors are open(even when they aren’t). Anyone know what can cause this? Ibe been trying to troubleshoot for hours with no luck and Ingenext customer service is really slow to respond/not great at assisting.View attachment 815440
One other question - are you running any other mods that utilize the MCU connection? (I.e. Dash Display, HUD, Self presenting door handles)?

Sometimes these don’t play nice w each other and you may have the change the order in which they’re connected.

One other question - are you running any other mods that utilize the MCU connection? (I.e. Dash Display, HUD, Self presenting door handles)?

Sometimes these don’t play nice w each other and you may have the change the order in which they’re connected.
Luckily I have not this is basically the only mod I currently have. Worried the only option is to return or have them hopefully fix with an update.

Luckily I have not this is basically the only mod I currently have. Worried the only option is to return or have them hopefully fix with an update.
I am sure Ingenext will get it working. They’re very good at what they do.

Might need to reflash the module for you remotely. They’ll have you connect it to a PC and they’ll log in to your computer via teamviewer and reflash the modules. Could be a software issue.

I installed mine 2 weeks ago and I had a couple errors. But then I did a “hard reset” on the IngeNext homepage/web browser. Mine all reset after that

Attachments

• FE32219C-5AE8-413D-A718-3D46E2180F99.png
    FE32219C-5AE8-413D-A718-3D46E2180F99.png
    554.6 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: PauliePucks