Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am also on 2.2.5.957

Have you reached out to Ingenext? You could have a faulty module, they can also remotely log into your PC and diagnose the module.
I solved the problem. It was the Abstract Ocean lights. Plugged in the OEM ones and it’s working fine. It appears the ones I got from AO aren’t dimmable LED causing the issuing I was experiencing.

Reactions: PauliePucks
hello. I am thinking to update my software to 2022.36.2 but ingenext safe list says DON'T use the regen feature in the Ingenext web app if you didn't do the update we sent you.

I have never use the regen feature in the web app. Why do guys need to use regen feature in the ingenext web app when you have the same feature in your model 3?
Did you end up updating your module or leaving it since you don't use the regen feature?

Not sure if anyone else has run into this, but I updated to 2022.44.2 this morning and everything was working perfectly until now.

I just got in my car to head over to the gym and the GPS was frozen so I gave the system a hard reset.

Once it booted back up, all of my user settings and driver profiles are gone! Even my custom saved trips are missing and it seems that NOA is unavailable due to a region lock?

Attachments

• 20CAF0F2-3415-4E3D-A8EE-9F66CBFBB124.jpeg
    20CAF0F2-3415-4E3D-A8EE-9F66CBFBB124.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 2D8FEAB2-1120-4D6B-9D70-4A94BEFAA5DD.jpeg
    2D8FEAB2-1120-4D6B-9D70-4A94BEFAA5DD.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 109
Not sure if anyone else has run into this, but I updated to 2022.44.2 this morning and everything was working perfectly until now.

I just got in my car to head over to the gym and the GPS was frozen so I gave the system a hard reset.

Once it booted back up, all of my user settings and driver profiles are gone! Even my custom saved trips are missing and it seems that NOA is unavailable due to a region lock?
wow that's not good

on ingenext website says 44.2 is safe