Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost SR Module

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I had the Ingenext Boost SR module on my SR+ for 3 weeks. I recently sold my SR+ and bought a performance model 3. I can share all experience etc. with you and answer any questions. I'd be willing to help install the product - However it is a PITA and would ask for some $$ for my time and pain on my hand.

Simple GIST - it does everything it says it would do. The best feature is obviously the acceleration gain but I really like automatic open door. I plan on buying the module for my performance just to get auto door open.

This module is TRUELY TRUELY best if you have the SR and it will unlock so many features for you.

YOU MUST HAVE THE 980 MOTOR (2019/early 2020 production). Please do not buy if you don't have this motor unless you just want the other upgrades.

0-60 in 5.0s - The website advertises cutting 0.6s. This is technically accurate ... so the SR does 0-60 in 5.6s and SR+ does 0-60 in 5.3s, with that said you'll get 5.0s.
Interior Lights Turned on
All seat warmers unlocked
Automatic Door Open (driver side)
Automatic frunk/trunk open - not as useful as driver door open
Drift Mode

You really do feel the extra power as it gets loose and squirley when you let her rip. The only way to unlock the rear wheel drive performance.

I have videos of acceleration gain and auto door open for those who want to see before buying.

Asking $895 OBO

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Hi,

I had the Ingenext Boost SR module on my SR+ for 3 weeks. I recently sold my SR+ and bought a performance model 3. I can share all experience etc. with you and answer any questions. I'd be willing to help install the product - However it is a PITA and would ask for some $$ for my time and pain on my hand.

Simple GIST - it does everything it says it would do. The best feature is obviously the acceleration gain but I really like automatic open door. I plan on buying the module for my performance just to get auto door open.

This module is TRUELY TRUELY best if you have the SR and it will unlock so many features for you.

YOU MUST HAVE THE 980 MOTOR (2019/early 2020 production). Please do not buy if you don't have this motor unless you just want the other upgrades.

0-60 in 5.0s - The website advertises cutting 0.6s. This is technically accurate ... so the SR does 0-60 in 5.6s and SR+ does 0-60 in 5.3s, with that said you'll get 5.0s.
Interior Lights Turned on
All seat warmers unlocked
Automatic Door Open (driver side)
Automatic frunk/trunk open - not as useful as driver door open
Drift Mode

You really do feel the extra power as it gets loose and squirley when you let her rip. The only way to unlock the rear wheel drive performance.

I have videos of acceleration gain and auto door open for those who want to see before buying.

Asking $895 OBO
I would love to see your video. I have been looking into this module but couldn't find a good video demonstration of the actual acceleration

@theillest Just an FYI, the boost module cannot be resold. Once its installed its married to your vin.
You will have to send back to Ingenext to have them wipe it before it can be installed on another car.
Only the boost modules you have to do this with. The bonus modules are fine to resell.
I believe they charge $100 to wipe it plus a couple week turn around time as it needs to be shipped to Canada

Ingenext reprograms it for $50 aka takes my VIN off and sends it to the new owner. This is something I'll cover and can show the new buyer proof of email etc. I'm waiting for the new buyer so I would ship it to Ingenext with the payment and have them ship it to the new owner. That way the new owner gets the module direct from ingenext.