Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingineerix is back with excellent technical videos.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

GOVA

Mr Gumble
Jul 12, 2013
yes
FYI for mostly technical folks. The Ingineerix dude is back. AFAIK, he's done the most technical analitics of Tesla systems. If you think that Munro is worth anything, please watch any of his videos.

Unfortunately, he was off utube due to relocation and other things.

For instance, here is "A quick look at Tesla's HEAT PUMP! "

Link to his videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/Ingineerix/videos

For those who have not seen any of his videos, check out early Model 3 videos as well.

Thanks for the heads up. When I watched early videos of his or interviews others did with him and found out he was near me in Berkeley I really wanted to go volunteer at his garage. Just then he gave up the garage and moved. Later discovered that he is a member of my local EV club, but I have only ever seen him contribute via email (of course half the time I have had a Tesla we have been on covid lockdown).

I do wonder where he ended up, looking forward to someone interviewing him again so I can find out about his new place (assuming he has set one up).

Thanks for the heads up. When I watched early videos of his or interviews others did with him and found out he was near me in Berkeley I really wanted to go volunteer at his garage. Just then he gave up the garage and moved. Later discovered that he is a member of my local EV club, but I have only ever seen him contribute via email (of course half the time I have had a Tesla we have been on covid lockdown).

I do wonder where he ended up, looking forward to someone interviewing him again so I can find out about his new place (assuming he has set one up).

First of all, I am very happy that more people know him.

Now, I think he mentioned his new location in one of the newer videos. Oaklely?

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric