Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Initial order to pick-up: 25 hours.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to let the board know, my wife and I purchased a Model 3, LR, AWD, midnight silver metallic around 9am this morning and received a phone call at 1015 from the Tesla advisor and an additional phone call from the delivery agent at 1:30pm. We pick the car up tomorrow at 10am. I would have been able to pick it up this evening, but we have to drive 5 hours to the pickup location. MVPA was posted with VIN within 5 hours of ordering. They also threw in the 2 years of free supercharging if we picked it up by Monday. I think they are motivated to move cars!

I hope it all works out for you. I would try to confirm the car is ready before driving five hours to pick it up. Many people have posted similar stories here only to find out that the car wasn’t ready when they arrived at the delivery center.

Good luck with it!

The free extras are supposed to be only if they offer you a different car then you ordered (you ordered white exterior but they have a red one)

The timeline for you is accelerated (not typical) due to end of quarter push
Good for you though and you get the free supercharger miles!

Just to let the board know, my wife and I purchased a Model 3, LR, AWD, midnight silver metallic around 9am this morning and received a phone call at 1015 from the Tesla advisor and an additional phone call from the delivery agent at 1:30pm. We pick the car up tomorrow at 10am. I would have been able to pick it up this evening, but we have to drive 5 hours to the pickup location. MVPA was posted with VIN within 5 hours of ordering. They also threw in the 2 years of free supercharging if we picked it up by Monday. I think they are motivated to move cars!

wow talk about almost instant gratification! nice going. One of our cars is MSM and it always looks great. What interior color do you have? Congrats and enjoy the car. How about a photo of it when you get home?!

I took a chance and ordered a configuration that wasn't in stock on Friday. Sat morning Tesla headquarters called and offered me upgrades to take an in stock model. I got the red with 19's today.
20190929_113155.jpg

You can’t order a stealth online. If a sales advisor says they have one available for sale you can place an order for a Performance Model 3. The advisor then assigns the stealth VIN to your car and adjusts the price down to reflect the lack of the upgraded wheels, suspension and brakes (PUP).

That’s what I want to know. I’m calling BS until someone shows how to “order” a stealth.

Call it whatever you want but I have a stealth sitting in my garage.

I simply contacted a sales advisor in CA and asked for available M3’s with the Performance drivetrain without the Performance package. He sent me a link to a local model and I simply followed the link to the order page and placed the order 3:30p on Friday. I then coordinated with the local store to arrange delivery the next day. Super simple! And couldn’t be happier with the car!