Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Input on insurance total value

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 MX 75D rear ended and totaled. 26k miles, premium upgrade package, FSD, 6-seat interior, cold weather package, blue. Original sticker was $105k.

Insurance is offering $83k. I’m conflicted since KBB quotes $81k for that config in a private party transaction. I’m seeing listings on the Tesla website for up to $101k with a matching configuration and very similar mileage.

Would love a reality check from the wisdom of the crowds! Would you take it or go through a more litigious process to try to get a higher valuation?

2018 MX 75D rear ended and totaled. 26k miles, premium upgrade package, FSD, 6-seat interior, cold weather package, blue. Original sticker was $105k.

Insurance is offering $83k. I’m conflicted since KBB quotes $81k for that config in a private party transaction. I’m seeing listings on the Tesla website for up to $101k with a matching configuration and very similar mileage.

Would love a reality check from the wisdom of the crowds! Would you take it or go through a more litigious process to try to get a higher valuation?
83k sounds pretty good to me, certainly fair anyway. Tesla is offering me 80,500 for a 2018 100D trade-in with 47,000 miles. I think I’d take it before they change their mind.

Reactions: scottf200