Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inquiry: EAP/NOA on Hwy 134 E/W between Pasadena & Burbank

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't received my M3LR yet but have been wondering if anyone here has experience with this stretch of road here in Los Angeles? There are a lot of places where the white lines aren't marked that well, in fact, it's embarrassing that the state hasn't maintained this. Especially at sunset, traveling west, it's very hard to distinguish the faded lines from the surface crack separations visually. I usually hop over to the fast lane where the carpool lane double-yellow on the left is prominent.

Just wondering how EAP/NOA does on this stretch?

Thanks!

PS...if California wants to be a leader in EV it also needs to maintain the infrastructure to account for the inevitable autonomous future.

I haven't received my M3LR yet but have been wondering if anyone here has experience with this stretch of road here in Los Angeles? There are a lot of places where the white lines aren't marked that well, in fact, it's embarrassing that the state hasn't maintained this. Especially at sunset, traveling west, it's very hard to distinguish the faded lines from the surface crack separations visually. I usually hop over to the fast lane where the carpool lane double-yellow on the left is prominent.

Just wondering how EAP/NOA does on this stretch?

Thanks!

PS...if California wants to be a leader in EV it also needs to maintain the infrastructure to account for the inevitable autonomous future.
I’ve noticed the same thing. The Fwy is white and the paint is almost gone but the Tesla autopilot does better than I can at remaining in the lane. The line wavers slightly in the visual but the car is still able to see it. I hope they repaint it soon though.

Reactions: XPsionic