Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insane mode in HK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I just wonder did anyone try the insane mode on day to day drive. Sure, I am not looking for the 3.2 sec top speed like those video in Youtube. I plan to try it during the weekend after one month getting use to the model s by now. Any great experience is welcome. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi all, I just wonder did anyone try the insane mode on day to day drive. Sure, I am not looking for the 3.2 sec top speed like those video in Youtube. I plan to try it during the weekend after one month getting use to the model s by now. Any great experience is welcome. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I set it to insane after about 15 mins in the car after I got it and I haven't reset it back since :biggrin:

i have been using it since the pick up of the car for three months now.

personally, i see the government mainly focuses on doing things that'd be LEAST LIKELY to get them in ****.

e.g. autosteer is happening with tesla cars? pressure tesla HK to disable it so they can 'investigate' and 'research' the safety aspect of it. yeah, the tech's been in the works and publicly known for 2+ years and what have you done during that time? They're only focused on being able to say "hey, not my fault" when ANY incidents occur. It's a sad fact.

but for high speed acceleration up to the speed limit, as long as you aren't wheel spinning your way to 60km/h with a trail of tire smoke behind you, they'd rather pretend it's not an issue.