TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

INSANE P85D Delivery!

Discussion in 'Video' started by ToyVan, Mar 29, 2015.

1. ToyVan

ToyVan New Member

2. Teslawisher

Teslawisher Member

Welcome to the forum, and CONGRATS!!!! It's gorgeous!!

3. Hugh Mannity

Hugh Mannity Mediocre Member

So fun! Thanks for sharing that! Two months! I have over a year to wait still...... Torture

4. beeeerock

beeeerock Active Member

How... (HOW!!) did you think this would 'ease' the symptoms??? I was dealing with my wait just fine until now!!! :crying:

Dude, how could you do this to me??? :biggrin:

5. Wolfgang Nomayer

Fun video! Made my day. Beautiful car!Cant wait to get my own.

6. ToyVan

ToyVan New Member

Thanks! Do you have one on order?

I was trying to help you see how worth the wait truly is :wink:

A year?! Oh boy. Well, there are 8,765 hrs in a year -- So, you only have to watch the video 337 more times :eek:

Thank you for the warm welcome!

7. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

Wow, I didn't realize that Tesla was going through the NADA crap in Utah too.

8. JimmyAZ

JimmyAZ Member

So excited for you! And what a great looking and happy fsmily. Just one month (I hope!) until I get to see mine get delivered. Tick tock tick tock

9. O-G

O-G Member

Great video. Really made me think about what I should do about delivery of the MX. I've been waiting 3+ years and there are so..... many other people waiting.

10. bluenation

bluenation Member

wait how much miles of charge was on delivery? that's pretty low :( is this normal?

11. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

Are you referring to how his state of charge was only 12 rated miles at delivery?

Yes, that seems very low. Even if he had listed having charging facilities at the delivery location, you'd think they would have given him at least 50 miles, just to be safe.

12. StephenM

StephenM Active Member

Congrats and thanks for sharing! I was also shocked at the low state of charge on delivery. No chance to take it for a serious spin after getting it without a lengthy charge first! As if the Teslanxiety wasn't bad enough to begin with.
    That rumbling was the indicator that you were about to cross a lane without signaling and it was just warning you, but then you've been driving this for about a month now so you probably know that by now.
    Enjoy!

13. SR22pilot

SR22pilot Member

I hadn't heard of The Piano Guys prior to finding Al's video on the web a number of days ago. I heard the reference to being on tour and looked him up. Now I have tickets to the Chastain Park concert in Atlanta as do several of my friends. My daughter (age 14) clearly knew who they are because when I asked if she wanted to go the reply was "Heck yeah!" Ok maybe not her exact words but let's just say she was very excited.

14. JOEV1

JOEV1 *****joe

Congrats and good löuck!
    A pleasure to watch a great video!
    And I can only confirm Your words, feelings and emotions as I too recently took delivery of my S85D... it truly a fantastic machine... thank You Elon!