Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insights for Yellowstone / Grand Teton

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I will be taking a trip from Seattle to Yellowstone / Grand Teton and looking for insights. Pretty the journey there and back will be easily covered by SC. However, I'm wondering if anyone is aware of any charging (outside of the West Yellowstone SC) availability inside Yellowstone or Grand Teton? I'm relying on the PlugShare app for information but it looks to be pretty empty within the park areas.

For context, I have a S 70. Happy to gather any insights on charging, managing range, what I should be aware of or anything related to a great experience in the parks (in and out of the car).

Thanks in advance.

You'd likely get more replies in the Mountain/Southwest section. Or with a search. Here's one I found...

Planning trip to Yellowstone in 2016, trying to work out charging

Found this on Google...

http://www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/assets/EVchargingstation-UserGuide.pdf

Looks like Plugshare is showing just about all there is. There has been a permit submitted for a Supercharger in Jackson but it's likely a ways off.

I'll be doing this trip next summer. Looking forward to seeing how well the charging infrastructure gets filled out by then.

Cheers!

Last edited: