Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inspection in a hurry near Laconia, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in a bit of a weird situation... I bought a MY a month ago hoping to take it with me on a road trip over to Halifax, NS for Christmas. I was hoping to leave today, but unfortunately my registration papers came late. I am planning on going into Town Hall on monday here in Laconia to get plates, but I also need a safety inspection.

I wont be back for a month or so, and I think I only have 10 days to get it inspected, so unfortunately I'm in a tricky position. I would delay leaving to later in the week, but I also have to quarantine when I get to Nova Scotia for a few weeks due to their COVID rules, so I have to leave ASAP to make it in time to be able to be with family for Christmas. I'm hoping to (somehow) get the plates and inspection done on Monday and then continue to drive to Halifax on Monday as well. I think it will be about a 12 hour drive with supercharging along the way

So anyway with all that out of the way, does anyone know of a good place nearby I can get inspected at? The tricky thing is I can't really make an appointment because I don't know how long I'll be in town hall for getting plates, and I'll also be in a hurry so I can hit the road as soon as possible too.

I have had several inspections (Tesla and others) at Wilson Tire in Lebanon. They have several customers with Teslas and know all about jack mode, don't lift on the battery, etc. Tire prices are comparable to Tire Rack (with shipping and installation). They will do inspections first come, first serve without an appointment.

They have a shop in Plymouth. I have no experience with the Plymouth shop, but they may be worth a call.