Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installed a Screen Swivel Mount on the Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if your screen went bad bc of your modifications then putting oem bracket back to hide what could have been the cause of the problem is scamming SC. Too bad you don’t see it.
Where in that video did you hear this expressed?

You're not hearing my feedback - you're slandering OP and putting words in his mouth he did not say or even hint at the reason to retain the OEM parts.

Too bad you don't see it.

Love the look! Question…looks like the screen is now slightly lower than stock. Doesn’t this make it a bit harder to place your cell phone on the wireless charger? Oem the screen is literally right abuve and just allows the space to place a phone without having to hit the button or place awkwardly.

Maybe just the angles but someone had told me some months back that it does obscure some of the charging pad?
It lowered by 1.5". It doesn't make it harder to place the phone on the wireless charger, but now I can't see the very top part of my S21 Ultra screen, which I don't really mind since I really shouldn't be looking at my phone while driving.

Reactions: Destiny1701
Tesery swivel screen mounting kit simply bolts on without any permanent modifications, no drilling, no cutting and no other tools needed! No wiring is necessary, the factory screen simply unplugs and plugs back in.. Everything is included for either Model 3 or Y.
There has an Youtube install video

Product link below