TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Installed Center Console and Cubby Cover

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by ABCCBA, Mar 31, 2016.

1. ABCCBA

ABCCBA Member

Shout Out to EVANNEX for creating two very nice products: Center Console and Cubby Cover. Arrived the day after placing the order, fit well, very easy to install and functional. Best of all, it made all the difference in the world from my perspective by taking an unfinished interior and added some nice finish to it. 2016-03-30 14.31.35.jpg 2016-03-30 14.32.36.jpg 2016-03-30 14.33.33.jpg

2. zzzspeed

zzzspeed Member

Can you take it out when and if needed? Can you give more info on is functionality, like more interior pics and how many cupholders it adds? Thanks
    Also interested in where to order one.

3. ABCCBA

ABCCBA Member

Yes, it presses securely into the yacht floor and can be easily removed. It also has provisions to allow it to be screwed down, but it dont see a need for that. I ordered the single cup holder version, but they have one that has two cup holders. The center console adds a covered storage area to place items and keeps them from rolling around at your feet. There is a cellular phone slot that also allows for a charging cable to be neatly routed to. I also like the magnetic cubby cover that makes the open shelf below the diaplay another covered storage area. The magnet is strong enough to keep things inside, even under heavy acceleration. I ordered the black leather and piano black trim version and it matches the Tesla interior perfectly. Even the stitching matches the seats.

4. Edmond

Edmond Permanon

Well that cubby is too far away and too narrow. What does the OEM one look like?

5. Ivo-G

Ivo-G Member

How has the cover served you so far?
    The hinge on mine broke on the right hand side the other day, after only 3 months of use.