Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installed Center Console and Cubby Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shout Out to EVANNEX for creating two very nice products: Center Console and Cubby Cover. Arrived the day after placing the order, fit well, very easy to install and functional. Best of all, it made all the difference in the world from my perspective by taking an unfinished interior and added some nice finish to it.
2016-03-30 14.31.35.jpg
2016-03-30 14.32.36.jpg
2016-03-30 14.33.33.jpg

Yes, it presses securely into the yacht floor and can be easily removed. It also has provisions to allow it to be screwed down, but it dont see a need for that. I ordered the single cup holder version, but they have one that has two cup holders. The center console adds a covered storage area to place items and keeps them from rolling around at your feet. There is a cellular phone slot that also allows for a charging cable to be neatly routed to. I also like the magnetic cubby cover that makes the open shelf below the diaplay another covered storage area. The magnet is strong enough to keep things inside, even under heavy acceleration. I ordered the black leather and piano black trim version and it matches the Tesla interior perfectly. Even the stitching matches the seats.