TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Installed links now says suspension needs service

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mrbruin2k, Aug 13, 2018.

1. mrbruin2k

mrbruin2k Member

Just installed the adjustable lowering links on my 2015 P85D. Upon taking out for a test drive the rear lost all the air and was super low and gave the suspension needs service alert. I raised the links to the stock position and the same alert came on with rear all the way down. I just undid all the links and put the stock links back on and it still won’t fill the back and is giving the suspension needs service alert.

Any remedy to reset the suspension or something? Front seemed to work fine but rear is still in super low position.

Thanks in advance

2. KevinY

KevinY Member

Check the way you installed the height sensors on the rear. The linkages can be installed backwards

• Like x 2
  3. mrbruin2k

mrbruin2k Member

Thanks! That is exactly what it was. I also found an old thread that had a hand drawn image depicting correct vs incorrect rear lowering link position

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
    • Helpful x 1