I wasn't happy with the cupholders in the armrest, so I thought I would try something else. I ordered a couple of these from ebay. They cost about $25 each. I also ordered some industrial velcro. Ok, not the velcro brand, but you get the idea. This stuff is neat in that it doesn't have two different parts. Both sides are the same and they snap together. It is sort of like a 1-inch wide zipper. I applied it to the top of the cupholders like this. I attached the mating pieces as well, and peeled off the backing, exposing the sticky side. I had originally planned on mounting them underneath the storage bin, but they would have to stick out too far, to avoid interference when a cup was inserted. I ended up putting them inside the storage bin. Not a perfect solution, but not unsightly. I may search for another solution, but this has been working well.