Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installed the Fuel Shark Device. Would like to know the opinion of my TMC friends.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed the Fuel Shark Device on my used Mercedes SLK to save fuel. According to my fuel indicator I made almost 20 km/liter at an average speed of 100Km/hour. It's fine!

But I would like to know the opinion of my TMC friends also because the Fuel Shark Device is an American device and you know certainly much more than me on this matter.

Raffy Roma kudos to you for trying to do the right thing. I know nothing about the little gadget that you bought. If it works, even if it is likely through placebo, then your money was well spent. :smile:

Installed the Fuel Shark Device. Would like to know the opinion of my TMC fri...

At least when I go to their homepage there are three guys all named "Local Male Name" who will personally attest to the splendidness of the contraption. So who needs a plausible mechansim of action when you've got that?
7e486b848d725a812da5c6266db3e03b.jpg

Last edited:
We all are susceptible to magical thinking when our desire for a given result exceeds the available technology's ability to deliver. This effect is very strong in the the field of medical quackery and audio products. At least the audio products don't hurt anyone.

Today I measured a consumption of 11 km/liter. Yesterday my calculations were wrong because I didn't consider exactly the kilometers that I did using GPL. IMO a consumption of 11 km/liter at an average speed of 100 km/hour is good for my Mercedes SLK. Of course I don't know if the Fuel Shark worked or not but I like its blue light. :smile:

eh...if it sounds too magical/too good to be true...

sorry, raffy, you've been had. If $30 for a flashy blue light makes you rationalize the purchase, ...well i guess worse purchases have been made by each of us :)

In the following days I will measure the gas consumption using the Fuel Shark and not using it. So I will tell you the truth about the Fuel Shark. I just moved to Terracina which is 110 Km South of Rome and I go to Rome almost every day.