Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installer in the Denver area for a power liftgate

vinodv

Oct 11, 2019
Colorado
Hi,

I recently bought a Model 3 and am looking for a reliable installer in the Denver area who can install one of those power liftgate (trunk only) kits. Would appreciate some recommendations.

Vin

vinodv

Oct 11, 2019
Colorado
Thanks. I believe they are the go to for ceramic coats, clear bras, tints etc. - but don't know if they do these sort of installs. I've dropped them an email.

krsgio

Nov 8, 2018
Colorado
I've used other places for ceramic coating but they are an option. I believe I saw recently on a local fb group that they did a group install at that location for the lift trunk but I can't completely remember. I have a MS so don't follow M3 stuff that closely.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC