TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Installing Suoercharger Station on My property

Discussion in 'North America' started by DrGibbz, Jul 15, 2018.

1. DrGibbz

DrGibbz Member

Hi all! So I've recently acquired a commercial property in northern WI where we have hardly any charging stations, let alone a supercharging stations. I sent In a request to be a supercharging station multiple times this year via the application on Tesla.com but have had no response. In my Tesla club, everyone agrees it's a "dead zone" and would love to have a station placed in for their trips up north as there currently isnt any. The location is prime on a busy highway that runs across 3 states and has support from city officials and the electric company. I've expressed all of this via my multiple applications and efforts to reach [email protected] but nothing from them. Not even an acknowledge that they have received the application or anything. Anyone else have any experience with applying for and/or getting a station set up? Anything I'm missing? Please help! Thank you so much! P.S. I've called Tesla and spoke to several sales reps and they all look at my location and say that they would love to see a station there. Also, one of them suggested I send pics of the property (did that), one said to email then directly at [email protected] (did that). Tried calling but that department is "un-accessable" according to a tesla rep and stated they dont know how else to contact them besides the email. One rep said that they are working heavily on NY area and will get to all applicants once that is settled down. I've tried it all! I have city officials, people in my tesla club in WI and the electric company all waiting on these superchargers with excitement....... but no thing from Tesla in the past 7 months. Help!

• Like x 1
  2. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

3. MP3Mike

MP3Mike Well-Known Member

Have you tried submitting a request via the Executive Escalation feature from your My Tesla account?

The other possibility is that @bonnie seems to have good contacts at Tesla so maybe she could help get you in contact with someone that could let you know if they are actually interested in your location or not.

4. Spectre

Spectre Member

It may not be feasible yet (guess).

You can roll your own with chademo adapter and 50kw limitation. Not sure if one could actually purchase a supercharger or metrocharger but can ask.