TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Instructional Emergency Safety/Response - EV Car / Tesla Model S / Roadster Owners

Discussion in 'Video' started by Chris Naps, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Chris Naps

Chris Naps Member

#1 Chris Naps, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Hello Tesla Community!!

this video will go over the safety features Tesla Model S, includingtips for emergency response personnel.I understand the most of you its not all of you are not emergency response personnel, but it is good to be educated on this subject just in case anything bad were happened. This includes getting into a car accident or possibly helping and uneducated Emergency Response Unit.

This link will help Model S owners know of the safety instructions of their car:
    http://www.teslamotors.com/sites/def...onse_Guide.pdf

~~~DISCLAIMER~~~

If you cry easily I would advise you to have a box of tissues readily available to you. In memory of a perfectly brand new Model S, who happened to be chosen to be brutally slaughtered for the education of mankind. Thank you.

FYI some of this video can get very boring and confusing. The actual damage to the vehicle is at the end if anyone is only willing to see that.

2. Zextraterrestrial

DC-DC converter is not located in the same location in newer Model S' (moved to area behind frunk)
    ..this is an older video

3. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv