Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Instrument Cluster Bubble

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can we have a class action lawsuit against Tesla to have this defective OEM piece replaced for free?

... or you can take advantage of the Infotainment Ugrade Package which gives you the most recent technology for the MCU and IC... Which also means you get access to the latest games, toy box features, faster LTE connections, etc...

Infotainment Upgrade

Reactions: rickyjb
Can we have a class action lawsuit against Tesla to have this defective OEM piece replaced for free?
I just had to incur the cost for replacement since I’m no qualified to do the work myself. Tesla acknowledges it’s a known issue. First was told they wouldn’t correct as it’s merely cosmetic now told eventually it will leak and needs to be repaired but they refuse to replace without a cost as they have not tagged it for recall.
Happy to jump on the bandwagon if anyone wants to join forces to have Tesla rectify. Unacceptable

Hi all, has anyone created a DIY on sealing the edge of the Instrument Cluster? I have a small bubble and just want to seal it and call it a day. I will post pictures here when I do. But was curious if anyone else just sealed it and called it a day?

about to do this for the 4th time, hurray. Are you insinuating that you physically remove the glass from the display, clean them both, then "tack" it backtogether with auto adhesive (not the entire glass-on-screen like tesla does?)
yes I removed the glass from the display, cleaned them and tacked it bacl together around the edges with the adhesive