Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance Agent Email!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was approved and accepted my financing for a Model X now it’s asking to upload insurance information, I have been able to upload the picture, insurance company number, policy number, however, the “Agent Email” is no-where to be found on my policy, I called progressive and they state they don’t have any email address to give out… Tesla chat tells me someone will call, still waiting… I find it hard to believe I’m the only guy with progressive and that needs an agent email, chat was pretty useless.

I have Liberty and its the same situation where you have no actual agent. I just used a general customer service email and insurance was not an issue during delivery.
general service email address is an excellent idea.

Haven't purchased in the last couple of years but from the beginning until at least 2018, they wanted a jpg uploaded of your new insurance card with the assigned VIN. And when you sign for delivery, they (unless they forget to ask) want to see your insurance card and driver's license. SOP.