Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance Certificate Premium doesn't match what I paid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I have just taken out Insurance for my Model 3 and looking through the documents the Premium listed in the document titled Certificate, which contains a section titled Motor Insurance Schedule lists the Premium as 3 times what I just paid.

This doesn't seem correct to me, and I am worried I will be subsequently charged the rest. Any advice on this would be great.

Spoken to them and after being told its a computer problem and the price I paid is correct, I also noticed a number of other errors on the documents. I have lost confidence in the company and have decided to cancel, this does mean paying a bit more but much more happy.

Hi, I have just taken out Insurance for my Model 3 and looking through the documents the Premium listed in the document titled Certificate, which contains a section titled Motor Insurance Schedule lists the Premium as 3 times what I just paid.

This doesn't seem correct to me, and I am worried I will be subsequently charged the rest. Any advice on this would be great.
Don't worry direct line told me it was to cover current market value whatever it maybe for the new car.

Wait sorry misread this as price of car not what you paid.

As others said call company make sure its right there side