Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

insurance co towing to Sevice Center, now what?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you in advance for any helpful feedback.

My insurance co is having the car towed to Tesla sc. How do I contact Tesla SC or roadside assistance without requesting a tow etc? No number online to talk to anyone and no app option to just let them know it’s coming there. Do i need to let them know the car is being towed to the SC? Do they just call me when it randomly get dropped off at Service center?

Thank you!

Just contact roadside and let them know what’s happening, they’ll notify the local service center. This is part of the problem with Tesla not picking up the phone at local service centers, amongst many other things.
That's what I did and the service rep contacted me. I expect that when an unexpected car shows up on a flatbed the Service Center will also call you, if they have contact info, but better to arrange it first by having Tesla Roadside contact the Service Center for you.

Look at the phone number for your local service center and call it just so you can verify. My SC has a local number that they still answer. From there, they can instruct you the best way to open a ticket... perhaps even through the app.

What’s wrong with your S?

Desolato ma questo non ce possibile di piu:( No more direct phone calls to SC, only app based messages once appt. scheduled and tech replied.