Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance Cost in SoCal. for MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know what a good insurance cost is for the MX. I just to my bill and it is $1247 for 6 months--$2500 for a year. This is with replacement cost rider. I have a clean record. Mercury Ins. This is $950 more a year than my BMW i3. Kind of wipes out ones fuel savings. Any body happy with their company and rates in SoCal.?

Second the Wawanesa option. They had the best rate although they don't offer CSL coverage or gap insurance. Amusingly, I was with them for the first S, called them while driving the 2nd S away from the factory and they wanted 50% more. I said see ya and went with Progressive. Well, 6 months later, the Wawa rate is back down to what it was for the previous S and actually a bit less. However, since they don't offer the aforementioned features, I elected to renew with Progressive. I'll probably end up back with Wawa at some point. Good service out of their San Diego office, although I understand they are a Canadian company.