Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance discount for COVID-19?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here with State Farm. I asked about this and got a pretty random and vague reply mostly ending with her saying she believes I already have the best rates (Spoiler: I do not, I was just lazy to shop around). Asked to lower the miles, have yet to receive a confirmation on that and we'll see if there's any difference.

Fun fact, I over the past weeks I've received emails explaining what the company does during these times from everyone who touched my email in this and my previous two lifetimes, except from state farm. Not a peep from them :cool:

• Disagree
Reactions: PhilDavid
I just heard from Allstate they will be issuing a refund knowing that most people are driving much less.

I was not given a specific amount or time frame.

My daily drive was under 10 miles before CV. Now that I work from home it's basically nothing.

I was paying $138 for 10,000 miles/year.

I assume that's per month? We pay about that as well, but that's the total for both vehicles. Just saw this on the SF website - so it's happening. Works out to about $34.50/month in credit. Not earth shattering, but I won't say no.

9EEAF930-8321-4630-AA3A-831B0BECE22F.jpeg

I assume that's per month? We pay about that as well, but that's the total for both vehicles. Just saw this on the SF website - so it's happening. Works out to about $34.50/month in credit. Not earth shattering, but I won't say no.

View attachment 530878

And here's our policy details, in case anyone can use them ... this combo of options seems to work out well.

81CD2EFC-0DAD-4A33-9D8D-5E1F0811F651.jpeg 928F42F0-CFC5-47F4-8BDE-0044288AFC1E.jpeg