Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went through Costco Connect. It was by far the best priced. Beat GEICO which I was with for 10+ years by 40%. Hopefully the service is decent. 2 car policy, the Tesla adds about $330 for every 6 months. No accidents or tickets.

I was just thinking about this. I updated my M3 policy to replace it with the MY I'm planning to pick up and my USAA policy is going up from $475/6mo to $500. Seems a little arbitrary. No accidents. I'm thinking about whether or not I should shop around but also nothing is worse than having to deal with a terrible insurer when you do have an issue...

I was just thinking about this. I updated my M3 policy to replace it with the MY I'm planning to pick up and my USAA policy is going up from $475/6mo to $500. Seems a little arbitrary. No accidents. I'm thinking about whether or not I should shop around but also nothing is worse than having to deal with a terrible insurer when you do have an issue...

Newer, more expensive car will raise the rate

Reactions: Itsuo-DC
Esurance had the best rates for me, existing geico was pretty much double... I've never had a claim so not worried about the experience when going through accident as long as its a reputable known company i am not worried about horror stories posted online.. for every complaint there is 10 or more that went well in my opinion.