Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance quotes for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my renewal.

Price went DOWN! Maybe because when I got my car the crash tests weren't finalized. now Johnson Insurance has those ratings???? dunno. but freaking sweet either way!

$103/ month

(No tickets/ accidents/ policy cancellations/ 30 years old)

25km to work 1 way
15,000 annual km
$1,000,000 liability
$500 Deductible Collision
$300 Deductible Comp
Accident Forgiveness
$130,000 Optional Medical
Winter Tires
Auto Comfort Package
$400/ week income replacement coverage

Bundled with Home insurance

I'm moving away from Desjardins (formerly state farm) to either TD or Allstate. Combined for home plus both cars (model 3 plus bolt) Desjardins has gone up to 340/month. With TD I was quoted 70/month less and waiting to hear back from Allstate.

When I first ordered my model 3 Desjardins quoted me $95/month for my car. Picked up 3 months later and it was up to 115, and then they raised the price to 125 a few months after that. Calls to complain did nothing, even when I told them I would leave if they couldn't match TD they did nothing....so, see ya :mad:

$840/year. Old, multi vehicle/home, 2M liability, 500 ded, no commute, 1M/2M optional medical/catastrophic medical, accident forgiveness and total loss full replacement value, one hour east of the GTA.

Not missing NW Scarborough.........

I got my renewal last week and was wondering what others who had early model 3's were seeing. Our rate increased over 50% with TD Meloche Monnex in Toronto. There's a secondary driver on that got a speeding ticket just before we got our M3, but that seems like a huge increase. Was planning on calling to speak to someone about it for an explanation.

$840/year. Old, multi vehicle/home, 2M liability, 500 ded, no commute, 1M/2M optional medical/catastrophic medical, accident forgiveness and total loss full replacement value, one hour east of the GTA.

Not missing NW Scarborough.........
Yah..that's exactly where i live... NW Scarborough. My insurance went down this year because i did one of those "Tracking" and monitoring habits. Now my insurance ins $1550/year. for the car through Intact

Reactions: 03DSG
Yah..that's exactly where i live... NW Scarborough. My insurance went down this year because i did one of those "Tracking" and monitoring habits. Now my insurance ins $1550/year. for the car through Intact

My TD app is projecting 19% less, hopefully that will equal out as I added my motorcycle to the policy.

SIDE NOTE, anyone have a DC motor they'd want rid of for a donor E drive train for a conversion :)?

Got my renewal with TD General

Motorcycle 460 (Saved 300 vs Desjardins) - Having this just for fun now (cost more to run the bike than the Tesla lmao).
House 380
Car 2202 (went up 0.10c per month!)

Also, informed them about Sentry Mode / GPS Tracking / Safety = no dice. Apparently, Canadian regulations says any security system included in the Car (VIN) doesn't count towards discounts (Pretty BS).

Last edited:
Got my renewal with TD General

Motorcycle 460 (Saved 300 vs Desjardins) - Having this just for fun now (cost more to run the bike than the Tesla lmao).
House 380
Car 2202 (went up 0.10c per month!)

Also, informed them about Sentry Mode / GPS Tracking / Safety = no dice. Apparently, Canadian regulations says any security system included in the Car (VIN) doesn't count towards discounts (Pretty BS).
2202 seems a lot ! Have you tried CAA?