Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance renewal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can’t keep up with who are Tesla friendly these days
I’ve been quoted £1200 for my renewal (was £1300) by LV ...
Who are Tesla friendly insurance companies these days so I can compare ?
Direct Line for me as others have already said August 2019 when I got the Model 3 they were one of the few Insurers who even knew what it was and I've since renewed with them for circa £350 with 10 years NCB.

My Churchill renewal was £500 more than the Churchill price on money supermarket, so I just renewed via the price portal. Churchill would match, but as the difference was so large wanted me to send all the info! There was no chance of that.

Direct Line were similar, its basically the same company so same underwriters etc.

I'm due to renew shortly, churchill coming out slightly cheaper than LV who I'm currently with but only by about £20-£30 does anyone know if churchill cover the extras that LV do for ev's I.e charging equipment and free recovery if run out of juice?
Just over £600 SR+ 15,000 miles with business use full ncb and no points/claims, seems pricier than others.

Had a 15000 mile a year usage with LV last year but did actually slightly more than half that so i reduced my miles to 10000 and this took my premium to well below £300 so I added a minimum breakdown cover for the year which includes puncture and flat battery and still the premium is still sub £300. [I do have my home insured with them too and excess is £750, down from £800 last year]. Driving an M3P, I'm happy with that.